(So...remember when I said I'd write about personal things in this blog too. Well.. here's how you know when it's personal so if you're looking forward to a WWE related entry, you won't be disappointed. It'll be called Good Times... or Thinking Back... or maybe neither of those, but something very vague and not specific to the WWE.)
Haha..I just had to share this story...
Once upon a time, my friend Josh T., who happens to be one of the most quiet and intelligent guys I know, was in the school library. Josh, although very intelligent, happened to continue his never-ending journey on watching every single Youtube video known to man. He happened to be watching this video;
(WARNING: Not for young viewers)
Yeah...so he was watching it, and showing me this video, which I found to be a bit amusing, but little did I know that the funny part was yet to come. A teacher (and to this day, I'm not quite sure what she teaches) started barking at Josh and asked him why he was watching animal porn. WTF. LMAO.
To make matters worse (or better), another teacher came along and started going on about the same thing, asking Josh if he wanted to be suspended. He tried to explain that it was funny, to which this second teacher responded "Why don't you show it to the principal, and ask her if she thinks its funny?" Josh simply said "Okay."
Throughout this whole exchange, I was in the back, trying not to fall off my chair laughing. Lucky for Josh, he didn't get in trouble and to this day, we still laugh about this incident.
Those school staffers have no sense of humor whatsoever :D
ReplyDeleteLa Bamba.
ReplyDelete